Saturday, January 13, 2007

Waiting but not waiting

I'm waiting but I'm not waiting for you! Do I make any sense? Of course not, but I'll try to explain it to you, as you try to explain little kids why the sun goes away and the moon takes its place in the sky. And although everyone knows they're lovers, they're united but one of those never ending, life lasting loves, they never seem to be in the same place at the same time.
I'm waiting for you in the way that my life gains so much more meaning when I'm with you, when my feelings cheer my life and bright my days. I'm waiting, I'll always be waiting for you. But then again I'm not waiting for you. Things come and go, people come and go, just like the waves in the sea. But every time a new wave comes to the shore, new water kisses the sand...
So you come and go, I come and go and every time we meet again it's a new start, a new adventure, almost a new feeling.
So I do wait for you, but I know I'll see a new you, because tomorrow is always a new day!

No comments: