Thursday, January 11, 2007

Of course not!

Of course you won't mind if I'm here or there, if I cry or if I'm pissed because I'm expecting something as simple as respect, understanding and consideration. But I guess I should be used to that by now, used to be a shadow in a sunny day and absolutely nothing when there's no light for me to cover.
I wake up in rage but then the sun outside smooths my andger, my rage and I can't help but think all the times we were holding hands, walking in the snow with the sun burning in our eyes... And your smile... Your smile shining even more than normally, almost daring to shut down the sun light. And as the song states: "You'll always find a way to keep me right here waiting, always find the words to say to keep me right here waiting"
So here I am, right here, waiting...

No comments: