Friday, July 07, 2006

The man with a mission

I let the vapors of the alcohol sublime my words and most of the times the feeling just arise meaningless.
I chose depressing songs but no matter how depressing the sing is, my tears seem not to be able to become true! I wish you know how I feel for you, but I will not tell you so, and you will never know…
But my day got lightened by the consequence of what I do best: Help others! And I realized that I have to warn people I’m different, I think in a different way, I act in a different way. And doing so people are able to understand that no matter what I tell them to do, that doesn’t mean it is the right thing. But the concept and the idea is right and the result can only be the best one.
I realize that it’s getting harder to be happy on my own, and helping others and making others find the right way is the way by which I’ll fin the track to happiness.
But today I feel I was able to make someone smile and have a beautiful day. Today I may have finished another mission and I fell happy for that, I may even have had the audacity to wear a smile and I was proud of it!

No comments: