Monday, July 10, 2006

A beautiful smile!

I still can’t believe how I missed it.
I first let my hormones command my thoughts and tell me how attractive you were, then my platonic behaviour said that your personality was extremely attractive, there was something about your behaviour that was letting me more and more curious every day. But today, today while we talked (and it seems so easy to talk to you, to open my heart and just let the words flow) I finally looked deep into your eyes and I swear I lost myself. I remember you were saying something but I couldn’t listen, I could not stop thinking how beautiful your eyes are and how could I have missed such a glance of true wonder. And I think they are even more beautiful when they smile along with the rest of your face and that little happy bright appears shyly in the corner…
I will embrace my dreams with a smile in my face just by thinking about how beautiful your smile is, and by the morning I should know if I should let you know that I have a crush for your eyes and your smile…

1 comment:

fexy said...

I've noticed a few of your smiles as well... the one that appears most often when we talk is your self-mocking smile, the one you get when you're talking about a particularily complex or entertaining situation you've gotten yourself in.
More rare is your heartwarming smile, but it surfaces from time to time, like when you were watching the little boy in lederhosen.
And then there's your grin... I would call it a goofy grin, but not in a bad way! It's just amazing to see your whole face light up as you're grinning and laughing and so genuinely happy, it's truly a pure and amazing smile, and it brightens my day just to see it.
I'm sure you have many more smiles just waiting to be discovered, and I'm sorry that I won't be around for long enough to discover more of them. However, that's the beautiful thing about the future: it's so vague and holds any possibility which we could ever think of. And that includes the chance for you to be happy on your own— although it's a noble goal to find happiness in helping others, you will best be able to help them find happiness when you yourself are happy, right? And even if that is circular logic, my argument still stands. Or, like a fortune cookie: "Be happy. You deserve it."