Monday, July 03, 2006

"Love? What's making love?"

"Love? What's making love?"

- So you do know what make love is? But how? You're so young and crazy and...
I thought it was better to interrupt you before you could say some word I wouldn't understand.
- Sure I know what making love is, but the question is: How do you want me to explain it to you? You know there are always many ways to explain things.
- Just tell me what is making love to you!
- I will give you 2 definitions that mean exactly the same thing, at least to me. You have the bar-table version and the poetic/romantic version. Where should I start?
- Let's go for the bar-table one and hope we can finish with something really amazing!
You didn't even try to hide that evil smile and that mean shine in your eyes. So I decided to kink a bit more the bar-table version.
- Making love is a very straight forward happening. When you make love you don't just fuck, you gotta fuck with your heart, fuck with love, not only with your dick. It's 2 souls screwing each other until there's no time: no seconds, no hours, no days, no tomorrow. It's the climax, the most intense you can ever have in your life - two souls screwing each other until there's no more limits, no boundaries that can't be crossed.
An inner laugh shacked your body but you just let the smile, that amazing prick smile.
- Doesn't look bad, but I guess I've heard better pick up lines. And if she's drunk she may fall asleep in the middle of you speech.
I have to say I was expecting that. As if I didn't know you...
- So now I'm waiting for the romantic one!
- Sure!
- But do me a favour, if I fall asleep wake me up when you finish!
- Up yours smart ass!
And we both laughed but I recovered my serious face faster and dived deep into the definition.
- Making love is achieving paradise on earth, making love is forgetting about the two bodies lying in bed or rolling on the ground. Is ignoring that there is time and space and lose perception of the world around. Making love is when the 2 halves of the same whole meet and become one again, and again, and again. It's when you kiss where the other wants to be kissed and when you get kissed where you want to be kissed. It's all about forgetting yourself and worship the body between your arms and your legs. It's all about being yourself without being at all. It's about sharing and giving and receiving. It's about respect and at the same time dare to cross every boundary, to push it a little bit more without pushing to much. When you make love there're no expectations because if you are making love you can't expect much more than a bit of paradise.
I have to admit I let myself go a bit too far. I never thought I could say so many words about making love and that those words could actually make some sense all together. But I guess it was easier after your lips started running through my neck and your hands broke all the rules and some buttons too... I guess I should shut up now and look for my piece of heaven... Ahh! cheeky!"

No comments: