Sunday, August 10, 2008

Inspiration

There are good days, bad days, lots of ugly days. And that is life to you, and me, and everyone I am pleased to know and share a little bit more than just existence and survival.
But there days, days a bit like today when it's not too warm or too cold, the sky is blue with clouds here and there and the sun just shines. An in these days you come shining and smiling and I can't help but feel lucky and blessed and inspired. And inspired as I am and feel I just write, endless words of joy, sometimes sadness (because life is made of both), but most important of all I write again. I let my finger move as freely as my mind, I dream with my fingertips and my ears and my whole body and soul. I dream dreams so big that they barely fit inside of me, and I write, put them in pen and paper, in virtual pen and paper, so they can grow. And dreams are like children, we put the effort and pleasure to create them, we put blood sweat and tears to keep them alive and well... we put all we are and have (sometimes even what we don't have) to make them grow, to see them make people smile, and for as much as we want them close and warm, soon they gain a life of their own, sometimes they gain wings and fly away, sometimes they become strangers and fade away. But nonetheless I dream, every time as if it was the first, dream big and crazy. And when you inspire me, the way you just did today... then I dream more and more and more, I overdose in dreams and hopes and smiles...
And these are the days when living is Living and smiling is Smiling, and life is so worth living...

2 comments:

Pomegranate said...

É bom ver que andas de novo inspirado! :)
Continua!

Beijo, Sara.

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is stationary a without question as you did in the fall efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=lyrics miseducation of lauryn hill ?
I noticed the phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg