Sunday, June 15, 2008

Those same old songs

I wander the streets with music in my ears. I listen to songs and I just can't, can't stop the memories from blooming. Can't stop remembering, when maybe I should forget. Should I? Should I forget the smile and the bright eyes, and the bright in your eyes? I could I, how can one forget the glance of perfection with the superficiality of any other random glance?
But there is always something, there is always something triggering the memories, something sparking the feelings and then is just the same old story... but a story I just can't stop living...
A song, a verse, an image, a ray of light, anything helps to make me live, anything helps to keep me alive, anything for a dream...
Those same old songs bring back those same old feelings... even new songs can bring back old feelings... but are the feelings that old?

1 comment:

Pomegranate said...

"Those same old songs bring back those same old feelings... even new songs can bring back old feelings... but are the feelings that old?"

Há sempre alguém que tem o poder de escrever exactamente aquilo que eu sinto.... porquê?

Mas é bom... Assim não me sinto sozinha!
;)

ST