Saturday, May 31, 2008

I read... or so I say...

I read! I read and devour every single word as a gift to existence. Every new word changes who I am, makes me a better person, teaches me how I can be who I am in a different language.
And every word read sparks, stuns, changes who I am forever. Because every word written has a purpose, a goal, a mean and an end.
Sometimes I'm simply lost, fruit of my own imagination and ignorance.
Sometimes I am myself, with all the small and big defects, but with so many more qualities that I believe I am unique, special, misunderstood...
I read books, and newspapers, and magazines, and words of scientifically correct english, that sometimes is not english at all... English and english... So little difference as the one between being me and Me!
Here and there the world sparks. Here and there the world collapses.
Me? I'm just me. Between hearth-quakes and hurricanes. Between the smoothness of the see and storms of interminable waves. Between the never-ending happiness and the faithful sadness...
I read! I like to read!
And if 70% of your body is watter, 90% of mine is words...

No comments: