Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Pointing the finger right at me!

There is and will always be a very thin line between paradise and living hell, between dreams and reality, to me!
I will always be dreaming too fast (or faster than you) or too high(or higher than you). So naturally I'm always the first one to fall, the one that falls faster, harder.
I'm always giving all I have and what I should never give up, but the feelings burn me so truly that I always give what I have, what I don't have and what I should never give up! And I change. I change and suffer, this pain strikes so deep I swear I can barely breathe, barely love. And you? You keep going with your life, smiling, feeling fantastic, not even caring to know how I am, how I'm feeling, not even recognizing what I gave up for you, all I gave you.
One day (and that day, I feel it coming soon) I will say enough! One day all we had will be no more than a vain memory, sometimes a cruel dream. One day all will be gone, lost, impossible to repair or to restart. On that day I will know it was all your fault but I will be so fed up I won't even bother to point the finger right at you. Maybe because on that day you will no longer exist, in my life!

No comments: