Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Mirror

Hi!
Noticed you there before but you always seemed so... full of yourself that I never dared to tell you anything. But today you seem... almost human and something inside of me was telling me that it's really not so hard to talk to you, that you probably are a great person and you would understand everything I feel and everything I say.
I've seen you crying before, but you are so stubborn that everyone thinks that you have something in your eyes, or some kind of allergy.
I know you noticed me before too because I've seen you looking at me before, almost staring as if there was something wrong with me or you knew me from somewhere. And I think that's what always kept me away from talking to you. It's almost as if you can see straight through me, you can read my thoughts, anticipate my words. But now I'm no longer afraid because I don't know where my thoughts wonder, I don't know what's the next word coming out of my head, I feel as opaque as the curtains that guard my room from the evil morning sun. So if you can still see straight through me, if you can tell me what to say, this is the moment to do so and guide through my own life, at least for a day or two, a week or three? After all you're just me on that side of the mirror.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey!There is someone here looking at you too...always.