Monday, October 16, 2006

Anger and love!

How do you deal with anger and love at the same time? How do you separate the feelings, how do you keep them apart from each other?
Is it possible to draw a line in between and live happily ever after?
I feel my guts burning with love and burning with anger and painful questions popping every second and the answers just don't come!
I've changed, life changed me you changed me, everyone that crossed my path has changed me... but there are moments like these when I feel as lost as I can be...
I just want to be happy and spend more than a week or two without going back to square one. I guess I'm no different from everyone else and at the same time I know I'm different... I know I am! Always was and always be. But I'm still trying to figure out if it's good or bad.
In the end I guess that's just me!

1 comment:

fexy said...

not "good" or "bad"... just "interesting"

philosophical question: can you ever truly know someone?