Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I love you and I hate you!

Things start to make sense: I hate you and I love you!
And with these controversial feelings I have no idea what to do: should I hold you in my arms and take you with me to the future or should I kill you in me right away?
There are days that I only love you, days when our future seems so beautiful and possible. But then I remember all the beautiful things that we had and you threw away and it hurts. In the beginning it just hurt, but with time all my pain became rage, hate and I am now full of feelings I thought I could never have. It’s amazing how the same person can make me love and hate, make me happy and the most miserable man on the face of the earth. Isn’t life funny?
But I’ll move on. Eventually, after a while, my heart will find a way to deal with itself, with the lack of so many pieces lost to my beloved ones, and maybe, just maybe, there’s still something left for someone to take care of, and hopefully that someone will finally take really good care of it.
Of course this is just a very optimistic way of seeing things! Wasn’t that what you wanted me to do???

No comments: