Monday, July 30, 2007

If I had one hundred flowers

If I had one hundred flowers I would be so much happy...
I would keep one for myself (I do like flowers) to shine beautifully in my room, lightning my days!
I would give you 63, because I love you 63 (I would give you one thousand because I care millions about you, but I only have one hundred flowers and 63 are white roses).
I would save 5 for each of the 5 graves of people I love and watch over me (and one millions tears of sadness and joy).
One perfect purple pansy for my one perfect first love, dried in between blank sheet of a big story book. One for my mom, a red carnation for my dad, two for Mariana and two for Ines, three for Maria and one... the last one... the last one for the river...
I guess if I had one hundred flowers I would need one hundred more...

No comments: