Sunday, May 13, 2007

My life without it

That's life, that seems to be my life: without it!
It - a thing (love), a person (you, her), a feeling (love again, maybe happiness), a land (here?)...
Clouds form in the skies to gray my life, to make my days so much more similar to my soul... Rain hides behind the sun, but the moon doesn't show up either and I feel lonely, perfectly empty without the reason of my survival - feelings, happiness, love, you!
Having you here and not having you at all. Feeling your skin and your lips and not being able to distinguish you from ice, cold heartless rock...
My empty troubled mind generates no good ideas, no good sentences or verses now that I find myself completely lost in this small dream of mine...
One day a dream will be real again! One day I hope to still be here to live it again...

No comments: